What stood out, surprised, or raised questions for you as watched/listened/ participated..
Charlie Rose Artist Interview http://www.charlierose.com/view/interview/10798
Watch the video from the link with Tim Burton
- a) provide students with the opportunity to listen/get familiar with “talking about art”
- b) practice identifying some “big ideas” in the arts
- c) develop awareness of ways to ask questions that promote dialogue
- d) explore ways to connect the arts to “daily life” experiences
Take Notes and then thoughtfully reflect on the art experience and answer for the questions simply about 1-2 sentences.
1) What stood out, surprised, or raised questions for you as watched/listened/ participated?
2) How did this experience impact your thinking about the arts and artists?
3) Write 3 questions inspired by the experience and things you would you like to learn more about.
4) Identify what you did and provide a brief summary of the topic(s)/focus—(i.e. who, what, when, where)
5) Share your responses to the 3 reflection questions above.