Wild Dog Company Supply Chain Management Plan
If you chose Option 2 for your assignments in Units 4 and 7, use the same business for this assignment, or select a different business. Note that it is recommended that you use the same business for each assignment in this course, using the following criteria for your selection:
* The company fits the assignment requirements and you have access to the information needed to complete the assignment.
* The business information is disclosed in the assignment for your instructor’s reference.
* You can distribute the business data without disclosing confidential information.
Your boss, a director, has tasked you with a supply chain management project. She is relying on you to prepare an analysis and recommendations for supply chain management that can be presented to the executive team of the company.
Create a PowerPoint presentation of your supply chain management plan, which you will present to your business partners. Include the following:
* Analyze supply chain designs.
* Your analysis should detail two different supply chain scenarios for either Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
* Use a flow chart to indicate all inputs and outputs for each supply chain and to clearly indicate areas in the supply chain designs that are different.
* Analyze factors that impact supply chain success. What role does logistics play in each supply chain design? How would you overcome bottlenecks in the two supply chain designs?
* Analyze how supply chains and logistics create value for the selected business. Why is it important for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business to focus on supply chains?
* Recommend a supply chain design for the selected business.
* Include your rationale for the most appropriate supply chain for Wild Dog Coffee Company or your selected business.
* Be sure to include any assumptions you had to make to develop the supply chain designs that support your recommendations.
* Presentation is 10–12 slides (in addition to title, reference, and appendix slides).
* Select a PowerPoint slide template appropriate for a professional presentation. Include the content of the slides as well as the supporting narrative. Do not overbuild your slides; information that supports what you will be saying should appear at the lower portion of each slide as notes.