Week Two Post-Discussion Reaction Form
At the end of your weekly discussions, answer the following questions in 100 to 200 words. Be honest. You will not be graded on any negative responses.
- How clear was the intent of the discussion?
- How prepared were your group members for the discussion?
- Did everyone participate equally in the discussion?
- Were group members open to different points of view?
- How would you describe the overall climate of the discussion?
- Did you feel your group was productive in the discussion? Did you use the time efficiently?
- What strategies can you use in future discussions to increase productivity and outcomes?
- What approach will you take next time to increase group cohesion?
Video Analysis – “Helping Annie”
- What are the issues in this meeting?
- Can you identify roles and needs in this group?
- What did they do well as a group?
- What is the best course of action moving forward for this group?
- Based on what you learned this week, how might you handle this situation differently?