The Battle against Climate Change
Our Relationship with Nature and the Battle against Climate Change
Reading “THIS CHANGES EVERYTHING”, You must write an argument in response to Klein’s book, You must agree or disagree with ONE of her major arguments.
2. contain a bibliography at the end, which contains at least ten sources, none of them wikipedia entries;
3. all quotes and paraphrasing and the bibliography must be in strictly MLA format;
4. must quote from a minimum of four different sources in addition to quoting frequently from This Changes Everything, and these quotes must be relevant and used as evidence to support your argument;
5. included in your required quotes fromThis Changes Everything,you MUST quote at least two times from PART 3 of the book;
6. must state a clear thesis—which is a conclusion of your argument in that it states your position on your issue/topic—in the introduction
7. must use a variety of types of reasons for supporting your conclusion/thesis, including statistics, research findings, case examples, and authoritative sources; you may also use personal experience and testimony, but those cannot be your only evidence;
8. must conclude with a prescriptive assumption—that is, a closing statement about how the world MUST be in the future.