The 400 Blows
The 400 Blows
As stated in the syllabus, all three papers are syntheses of your understanding. You are to demonstrate your understanding of and engagement with the arguments presented in both the films and readings of the preceding 3week unit. Do not summarize the arguments. Please demonstrate your understanding by basing your paper on the Critical Analysis questions shared in your group. You may stay with your original questions, develop new ones based on your discussion or base your work on ideas shared in your group. You are demonstrating the ways your Critical Analysis questions are relevant and you are attempting to answer them to the best of your ability. It may be the case that some questions may not be fully answerable given our limited time, space provided etc. It is fine to explore answers to your Critical Analysis questions as opposed to arriving at full conclusions.
- Please write a 2-3 page paper based on inquiries we have explored in class or online.
- Please list one or two questions at the top of the page including the names of the film(s) you intend to use in your critical analysis paper.
- Please be sure to cite (or reference) at least two quotes (ideas) from the chapters we have read thus far.
- Do Not bring in outside readings
- Please use 12pt Arial font, double-spaced