Supply chain strategies evolved over the last decadeby Fiverr Tutors
How have supply chain strategies evolved over the last decade and why? How will these strategies prepare industry for future challenges?
Lengths: 14 Pages
This is a research report. It does NOT require case studies or examples. It is a theoretical piece of research
Assessment 3: Individual Research Report
Written report: typed, single line spaced; font 12, Arial or Times New Roman
You are required to conduct a thorough literature search (books, journals, trade magazines etc.) in order to prepare the research report. It is expected that you will follow the following guidelines while preparing:
Introduction (about 1 page)
- Introduce your topic of research.
- Discuss aims and objectives of the research.
- Highlight the plan of the report.
Literature Search/Analysis and Discussion (about 6-7 pages)
- Conduct a thorough search on the topic of research. For this you are required to search journals (academic and trade), books, websites. Your objective is to provide up-to-date information on the topic. Use academic journal articles under a decade old in the majority of your references.
- Organise the materials in a meaningful manner. You may develop/use a conceptual framework for this. Build your arguments based on the evidences from published cases and empirical studies. Analyse your points carefully and fully. This is a research assignment – it is not a case study.
Conclusions (about 1.5 pages)
- Current status
- Future direction.
- Provide a list of references and reference these appropriately in the report.
The marking criteria used to assess your written report consists of four major items:
- Research, and
Please check the above items while preparing your report.
- Give figures and tables where necessary.
- Appendices can be added if additional material is considered essential.