SOC101: Introduction to Sociology (GSP1224C) quiz 1
- A city councilman broke the law by taking money from a company who was then awarded a city contract, and was then forced to resign. Which term best explains his behavior?
- What is the main difference between parametric and nonparametric statistics?
- Which theory believes that society works best when social change is encouraged?
- Incest can be best described as breaking a
- What kind of survey question is the following: “Do you like summer and going to the beach and hiking in the mountains?”
- Barak Obama’s master status is:
- Which is true about conducting research?
- “Having a pet will reduce stress.” What is the independent variable in this hypothesis?
- The Sociological insight can provide which of the following: Knowledge of group behavior Insight into individual behavior Increased understanding of differences
- Which type of research starts by collecting data and analyzing it to look for patterns?