Reflection Paper – What were your goals for the course
In a short reflection paper, address the following questions:
- What were your goals for the course? How well do you feel that you have achieved your specific goals?
- How has your competence as a group member increased as a result of the course (provide specific examples of knowledge, skills, and attributes).
- How has your competence in your interpersonal relationships increased as a result of the course (provide specific examples of knowledge, skills and attributes)?
- What have you learned as a result of this course?
- How would you answer the question: How do we effectively and ethically “use our words” and other forms of communication to enhance the quality of our interpersonal relationships and competence as group members?