Railway Operation Logisticsby Fiverr Tutors
e.g ( A report on the design of the different types of passenger railway stations in use Mainline, Commuter, DART, LUAS and Rural railway lines and on the design of the different types of railway freight terminals (depots)).
– Introductory Chapter
1) the introductory chapter should introduce the reader to the broad issues involved in this particular assignment.
2) overall operational objectives to be achieved in both passenger station design and freight terminal design must include important aspects safety, comfort and satisfaction, cost minimization and revenue maximization.
3) these aspects should be mentioned and outlined in the introductory chapter and elaborated on in the following chapters.
– Passenger Station Design
1) discuss the design of the different types of passenger stations used on the Mainline rail services, Commuter rail services, DART rail services, LUAS rail services and Rural branch line rail services.
2) discuss the underlying reasons for the differences in the design approach for each of these station types.
3)note: the passenger station design will depend on the types of passenger journey being undertaken and the projected number of passengers.
– Freight Terminal Design
1) discuss the design of the different types of freight Terminals.
2) discuss the underlying reasons for the differences in the design approach.
3) note: the freight terminal design will depend on the type and projected volume of freight traffic to be handled.
1) the conclusion should summarize the common logic underlying the design process.
2) note: use photographs and diagrams to illustrate various points in your discussion of both topics.
3) include captions stating what the photograph and /or the diagram shows and it’s source.
– Bibliography (Sources, References)
1) reference all source material used