ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURAL ANALYSIS ASSIGNMENT
Organizational Behavior Analysis
In order to effectively analyze various behavioral components within an organization, the following suggestions are provided for guidance:
- Critique the observable actions of individuals within the organization.
- Describe demonstrated attitudes exhibited by individuals within the organization.
- How do groups interact with each other both from an internal and external standpoint?
- How well does the organization function from a performance standpoint? Is synergy and cohesiveness apparent?
In this assignment you will analyze the organizational behavior of your current or former employer by describing how each of the components listed below influences the behavior of the organization in a negative or positive manner.
- Analyze the organizational behavior by describing the following areas:
- Type of culture (Pluralism, Dualism or Salad bowl?)
- Modes of communication (Describe the dominant communication form used . e.g.written or verbal)
- Nature of authority (recognized social rank)
- Motivational techniques (Describe the motivational driving forces e.g. Intrinsic or extrinsic used to influence
- productivity and performance?)
- Areas of EQ incorporated (Describe how the organization embraces the theory of emotional intelligence)
- How are the components of a virtual organization embraced? (Explain how the organization embraces new paradigms such as teleworking and virtual offices?)
4 Pages, APA, 4 Refences