List the contributions Havelock Ellis and Alfred Kinsey made to the science of human sexuality
- List the contributions Havelock Ellis and Alfred Kinsey made to the science of human sexuality.
- List 4 concerns to keep in mind when doing experimental sexual research
- Using Figures 2.5, 2.6, and 2.7, list the one phase that is similar in all 3 cycles and explain why this is the case.
- List the detection methods and symptoms of the following female cancers:
- List the physical changes or symptoms that occur during the male climacteric.
- Describe where the components of semen come from, the amount and the function of each component.
- List the effects and possible side effects of the following as they relate to being used as aphrodisiacs: amyl nitrate and Viagra.
- List the stages of Kaplan’s and Masters’ and Johnson’s models of sexual response and describe the benefit of one over the other.