Leadership & Management
The theoretical understanding of leader/manager-roles as described in the scholarly literature demonstrated
Word Count: 1500
Must meet the following criteria:
- Critically examine leadership & management in theory
- Critically explores the core concepts of leadership and management relative to personal and workplace context
- Present work at the appropriate academic standard -6TH Ed APA referencing style
- You need to expand on the differences between leadership and management – make sure both concepts are used (hence leadership & management) – this section should be a maximum of 500 words.
- You have chosen authentic leadership and you need to summarize the key findings about this leadership style – what is the literature saying about authentic leadership – up to 1000 words
Critically examine the differences between leadership/ and management, examine and reflect upon the empirical evidence underpinning a leadership or management theory/concept.
- Use the scholarly literature to distinguish between leadership and management
- Select a leadership or management concept, and summarise the key empirical findings from the scholarly literature
- Use your work environment to reflect on these findings.
- Use reference from the reading list attached