Introduction – The high cost of education (Module 1)
The position for this assignment is “Corporate Trainer”
Assume that you are to prepare an application for a new job or a current job promotion.
You may first peruse advertised professional job positions that are posted on the online databases/Web resources. Identify the job positions that are of most interest to you. And then you are to:
- Develop a cover letter that addresses the following pertinent items below:
Describe the details of the position that you selected (1 page):
- Describe the type of position or type of institution and additional pertinent details.
- Why are you interested in this position?
- Do you meet the stated qualifications for this position? Explain.
- Complete a personal statement on your teaching or professional philosophy (2-3 pages).
Your self-statement can be based on, but not limited to, the questions below:
- In what ways were you successful to reach to this last Capstone course in the concentration program at TUI? What would you like others to know about those experiences?
- What are your best qualities? How are they helping you continue your education as a lifelong learner? How might they help you in the future?
- What contributions have you been making to society (e.g., organizing in your neighborhood, leadership in your field)? How are you already valuable to your community?
- What is your future career goal based on the above?
The length of your Case Assignment paper should be a total of 3-4 pages.
AASCU State Relations and Policy Analysis Research Team (January 2009). Top 10 State Policy Issues for Higher Education in 2009. American Association of State Colleges and Universities. Retrieved from November 15, 2010, at http://www.educational-access.org/Documents/PM-Top10-Jan2009.pdf
All Things Admin (2011). Creating a professional portfolio. Retrieved September 2013 from http://allthingsadmin.com/administrative-professionals/creating-powerful-professional-portfolio/
Cartwright, R., Weiner, K., and Streamer-Veneruso, S. (2009). Student Learning Outcomes Assessment Handbook. Montgomery College, Montgomery County, MD. Retrieved August 2014 from http://www.montgomerycollege.edu/Departments/outcomes/documents/sloa_handbook.pdf
The teacher job referral site provided by Troops To Teachers (October 2009). DANTES. Retrieved November 2010, from http://www.jobs2teach.doded.mil/Jobs2Teach/J2TDefault.asp
The Personal Statement (November 2010). UC Berkeley. Retrieved September 2013 from http://students.berkeley.edu/apa/personalstatement/index.htm
Willamette University (2008). Application process: Personal Statements. Retrieved September 2013 from http://www.willamette.edu/dept/saga/applicationprocess/personal_statements/
APA – 3 References
Here’s a link to Module 2 (Continuation): https://blupapers.com/product/module-2-background/