Gilcrist Case Study Analysis
- What are Gilcrist’s responsibilities to the company? To the employees who might resent her sudden appearance? To Boswell?
- How would you rank the issues she faces in terms of relative importance? Which are in conflict?
- What long-term goals should she set for herself?
- What should she do now?
- How should she communicate her decisions?
- What risks does Gilcrist face? What painful decisions should she make?
- Should she immediately move to make the company more market-oriented? How?
SUMMARY ANALYSIS AND RECOMMENDATIONS