Ford Hybrid Case Study
Using questions 1, 2, 3, and 5,
- Which stages of the project life cycle in figure 6.6 are evident in this case? Explain
- Was it a good idea for Phil Martens, head of product development, to have two project managers- first Prabhaker Patil and then Mary Ann Wright- to head the escape hybrid project? Explain
- From a project manager’s standpoint, what are the thoughest challenges with this sort of high-visibility, high-risk project? Explain
- Which of the project manager roles in table 6.2 did Mary Ann Wright play in this case? Explain
- Would you like to have been a member of this team? Why or why not?