Discuss the key elements that made the guerrilla marketing so successful
Please answer each bullet with ONLY 4 sentences.
- Use the Internet to find a recent guerrilla marketing campaign that you believe would be (or has been) exceptionally effective. Discuss the key elements that made the guerrilla marketing so successful.
- Discuss possible best practices from the guerrilla marketing campaign that different types of small businesses could leverage. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use the Internet to learn about Facebook, Twitter, and other “social media.” Describe how you see the potential of these tools to help in a marketing campaign for a small business. Determine the best possible way to leverage Facebook, Twitter, and other social networking sites to advertise and promote the small business of your choice.
- Select a small business in the USA with which you are familiar and then determine the best way for that business to stretch its advertising budget. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Use the Internet to research The Coca Cola Company with a focus on its current level of diversification. Suggest one way the company could increase its level of value-creating diversification. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Building on the topic above, determine how diversified The Coca Cola Company could become before it created a negative impact on the company’s bottom line.
- Use the Internet to research the corporate-level strategies of Victory Motorcycles. Make recommendations for improving this strategy as well as describing any challenges you foresee in executing those recommendations. Provide specific examples to support your response.