Describe your ideal study environment
Effective Study Habits Worksheet
Review Phoenix Career Plan results of Career Plan Building Activity: Work Culture Preference, respond to the following in 50 to 100 words each:
- Describe your ideal study environment.
- List some of the distractions that might hinder your study progress or your performance in an online classroom.
- What actions can you take to manage and eliminate distractions?
- How will you apply your personal learning style? How does your personal Learning style affect your study habits?
- List 5 effective study strategies from this week that you will use. Explain why you selected them and why they are effective strategies for online learning.
- Identify one change you can make immediately to increase the effectiveness of your study habits. Explain how this will help you become more effective.
- How does your personal learning style relate to your ideal workplace and your personal work competencies?
- How is understanding your ideal learning environment applicable to selecting your ideal workplace?