CRIMES OF HONOR: FROM SHARIA TO THE STREETS
1) what is Zina?
2) Background of zina laws In Egypt in 90’s till early 2000s
3) The paper will analyse the discriminating laws in Egypt when it comes to adultery crimes and what are the justifications for those discriminating laws between women and men and give real life examples.
4) How legislators in Egypt have always cited Islamic Sharia when enforcing such strict personal status laws, when it comes to adultery, Egyptian laws stray far from Islamic teachings and are outrageous. So there should be comparison between Islamic sharia and Egyptian laws.
5) what are the reasons behind those laws and your opinion about them
6) Crimes of honor ( real life cases)
7) conclusion: suggestions and why do you think men and women should be treated equally as in Islamic shriaa