Business Environment Assessment
- The Purpose of Different Types of Organizations
- Organization Type One: The Private Organizations
- Selected Organization: Green energy Company
- The Government Departments
- Selected Organization: The Commonwealth Development Corporations
- The Charity Organizations
- Charity Organization Selected: The National Society for Prevention of Cruelty to Children
- The extent to which British Petroleum company meets the needs of the stakeholders.
- The owners of the business.
- Environmental groups.
- The government
- The responsibilities of British Petroleum and the Strategies employed.
- The employees.
- Ethical issues.
- Global warming.
Scenario 3: Microsoft and the anti-trust suit
- The issues that Microsoft performed that were against the European Union Requirements.
- The impacts of the competition policy on Microsoft Company.
- The roles of the business and cultural factors in shaping the organizational behaviour of British Petroleum Company
- Internal factors affecting the operations of British Petroleum Company.
- The political factors.
- Socio-cultural factors affecting BP.
- Educational factors affecting the operations of British Petroleum Company.
- External factors affecting the behaviours of British Petroleum..
- Technological factors.
- Legal factors affecting British Petroleum Company.
- Environmental factors.
- The Impacts of the European Union on the UK Organizations.
- The Two Main Policies Affecting the Operations of the UK Organizations.
- The effects of the agricultural policies to the UK organizations.
- The fisheries policy by the European Union and its effects on the UK organizations.