Assessment 4 BSBRSK501B
- 1. What are three ways that research can be conducted for risk- related issues? For each way, briefly describe how it may be done.
- 2. Fishbone checklists and brainstorming are both tools that can be used in risk management. Describe each of these and when they would best be used.
- 3. What are the five stages of risk likelihood? Briefly describe each one.
- 4. List and give an example description for each of the five levels of consequence for risk.
- 5. What needs should be considered when treating risk? List and describe three treatments that could be considered.
- 6. What should be included in a risk action plan? Describe the key inclusions and briefly the type of information included with each inclusion.
- 7. How does the AS/NZS ISO 31000:2009 Risk management – principles and guidelines standard assist organisations to reduce risk?
- 8. For each of the pieces of legislation listed, describe the intent of each and how it could impact on the process of managing risk.
- 9. Name and give an example for three adjustments that can be made in the workplace to assist a person with a disability.
- 10. List two types of insurance an organisation could consider purchasing, and for each type, describe the risks covered by the insurance and the benefit to the organisation.