Answer the following questions: (post to your assignment folder)by EssayShark Tutors
Answer the following questions: (post to your assignment folder)
- If soil is contaminated with dioxin, what kind of phytoremediation may be successful in removing it and why?
- If soil is contaminated with TCE, can phytoremediation remove it and how?
- When a site is contaminated with a low concentration of metals, can phytoremediation be implemented, and if so, how?
- What can hinder the use of phytoremediation technologies and why?
- Review the Pytoremediation simuation and discuss with your classmates.