Unethical Research in the Pharmaceutical Industry
Resources: The University Library or the Electronic Reserve Readings
Find an article using the University Library or in the Electronic Reserve Readings that discusses unethical business research conduct that has resulted in individuals or a firm being convicted, or at least tried for, this conduct. Some examples include the following:
- Asking inappropriate questions
- Skewing research results
- Failing to maintain participants’ confidential information
- Using participant information for unintended purposes such as selling goods or services
Summarize the article you researched.
Write a 750-word paper in which you address the following questions:
- What unethical research behavior was involved?
- Who were the injured parties?
- How has the unethical behavior affected the organization, the individual, and society?
- How could the unethical behavior be avoided or resolved?
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.