Thinking characteristic of each brain quadrant of the Hermann model
- describe the thinking characteristic of each brain quadrant of the Hermann model. Give an example of behavior for each quadrant.
- discuss two reasons why intelligence does not necessarily result in good thinking.
- write a creative explanation of “parading shift” and include your own illustration
- brainstorm and then describe a home environment that would foster creativity in people of all ages. Do two versions one where money is not a limiting factor,and do an analysis of the result: which version had the more creative ideas? did have the constraints restrict or encourage your creative thinking.
- “whether you are looking at your job, your organization, or your personal life, creativity does not just happen plan for it” what does this statement mean to your personally? Write up a concrete that would illustrate and implement this principle,