RES 562 Week 3 Essay Stanley Park Program Evaluation
The City of Kelsey has posted a notice of public meeting and a variety of memos describing the proposed Stanley Park Project. As the program analyst for the City of Kelsey, you must evaluate the predicted value of the project to the community. You must present your evaluation to the city council.
Resource: City of Kelsey Virtual Organization
Write a paper of no more than 1,750 words paper in which you complete the following:
- Determine what information might be important for the city to collect in order to evaluate the predicted value of the Stanley Park Project to the community.
- Explain the value of the information needed to the evaluation of the program.
- Describe the use of normative futures in goals and agenda setting for the Stanley Park Project.
- Explain how this information may be used in setting project goals and objectives.
- Develop program performance measures based on program goals and objectives.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines