Histamines allergic reaction
An allergic reaction prompts the body to produce histamines.
- Summarize the effects histamines can have on the body.
- What is the purpose of an antihistamine?
- Give at least 2 examples of an antihistamine.
- What functional groups are present?
- What are the benefits and dangers of using them?
- There are several books and articles that have been published regarding “Biblical Healing”. Find one of these articles or books and summarize it. Be sure to cite it as a source in APA format.
- Do you believe that an allergic reaction can be healed through faith alone? Does it mean you have weak faith if you do not?
Post your answers below and respond to at least two classmates’ posts with substantive responses.