Determine three roles that interest groups play in American politics in terms of impacting election outcomes
Answer each bullet with 1 paragraph (4-5 sentences).
- Determine three roles that interest groups play in American politics in terms of impacting election outcomes.
- Describe key elements of the role that Congress plays within the U.S. federal system, with particular focus on Congress’ ability to reflect the will of the people. Support your argument with at least two concrete examples.
- Give a brief explanation the roles of the various IT staff below and determine which role best suites you. Explain your rationale (why you would be good in that particular role).
- They System Analyst
- The Programmer
- The Database Administrator
- The Network Administrator
- The Telecommunications Specialist
- Other IT Staff (web masters and web developers)
- Analyze the guidelines for evaluating IT effectiveness and make at least two recommendations for improvement. Explain your rationale.
- Use the Internet to research a new or emerging technology directly applicable to health care management. Discuss how the technology you researched might assist a strategic initiative of a provider or payer organizations.
- Discuss how lessons learned from the case studies attached can be applied to the health care industry. Provide specific examples to support your response.