Description of the educational setting: Mild Disability Observation
Observe a special education teacher at a selected special education setting.
Observe the following items:
- Description of setting, as in age range, grade level, and disability
- Type of service model, as in self-contained or inclusion
- Type of curriculum used
- Additional resources and materials available in classroom
- How this affects your current or future instructional practices
- Behavioral framework of the program or facility
- Strengths and challenges of placement in the respective program
Write a 1,050- to 1,400-word description of the educational setting that includes all of the information listed above.
APA – 2 References