Weymouth Steel Corporation Case Study Answers
Study the case, “Weymouth Steel Corporation” on pages 46-48 of the text Management Communication: Principles and Practice (3rd Edition).
- What key audiences need to be addressed in Weymouth’s communication of good and bad news?
- Where do their interests conflict? Where do their interests overlap?
- Most business communications involve good news for some audiences, bad news for others. What does this imply about how Weymouth should send its messages?
- What is Weymouth doing – telling, selling, consulting, joining?
- What media should Weymouth be using to send its messages?