Water Depletion in the Middle East
ESEC N100 Water Depletion: A Menace to the Middle East
Part 1 – Introduce the topic
- Describe the problem; discuss its causes and possible consequences.
Part 2 – Discuss possible remedies to the problem
- Discuss how the problem can be reduced by the following groups:
- Local and national government
- Organizations (NGOs)
- Private individuals
- Give your opinion on what will be the best method for reducing the problem and why.
Part 3 – Bibliography
- At least three sources in APA format must be included.
- Each referenced source must be cited in the text.
- One of the sources should be a non webpage source – the library database, a periodical or book.
Task Completion score _____ /4
- 500 – 800 words
- An appropriate environmental topic was chosen
- The student covered the parts of the assignment sheet in sufficient detail and depth
Writing Score _____/3
- A score of 1 for an overall writing band IELTS band of 5.25 or blow
- A score of 2 for 5.5 to 5.75
- A score of 3 if the writing band is 6.0 or more
Referencing Score _____/3
- The student cites at least 3 sources where needed in the text
- The student includes his sources in the bibliography
- The student is using correct APA formatting
- At least one source is not a webpage
Score out of 10 = ________ (place score in grade book out of 100)
If student cuts and pastes text from another source he should receive 0 regardless of referencing.
If a student submits a report that is completely unrelated to the task he should receive 0.
All student submissions must be checked with Safe Assign