USING MOBILE PHONES AND TABLETS IN SOLVING NURSING INFORMATIC PROBLEMSby EssayShark Tutors
Week Five: Specific Solution Proposal
Develop a proposal in which you evaluate two specific products from the general category previously selected. The goal is to persuade the directors of the health care workplace to implement your chosen informatics solution.
Address the following details:
- Brief description of the administrative or clinical issue
- Concise overview of the two products (include evaluation of all relevant features of each product)
- Clear explanation of why one product is chosen for implementation (not both)
- Two suggestions of how the chosen product could be implemented
- Two suggestions for how the chosen product would be evaluated after implementation (one qualitative and one quantitative)
- Identify a future trend in this area
Develop a presentation using one of the following formats:
- Microsoft® PowerPoint® Presentation including 15–20 slides and speaker’s notes
- Oral presentation including appropriate visual aid (for example, a handout or brochure)
- Prezi® Presentation
- Another format approved by your facilitator
Include a minimum of seven peer-reviewed references, and develop an APA-formatted reference page.
Format your proposal and reference page consistent with APA guidelines.