Systems development life cycle and the selection of proprietary systems
LIFE CYCLES, STANDARDS, AND BEST PRACTICES
- Describe the systems development life cycle as it pertains to both the development of a custom application and the selection of proprietary systems.
- Describe the major types and classifications of health care information standards and the specific organizations that develop and regulate these standards.
- Discuss the need for, and identify methods of, accomplishing the security of information systems.
- Create at least three (3) best practices for effective IT alignment and strategic planning.
- Include three (3) external sources to support your position.