Students with Learning Difficultiesby EssayShark Tutors
Investigate Government authorised (e.g. UK Government: Education) websites plus other publically available information produced by Departments of Education or Ministries of Education websites in United Kingdom to answer:
- How students with learning difficulties/learning disabilities are identified, defined and characterised;
- The stated prevalence rates of these learners within schools;
3a. the recommendations offered by these authorities to assist schools to improve academic, social and mental wellness outcomes for students with learning difficulties/learning disabilities;
3b. the validity of these recommendations as measured against current peer reviewed literature around best practices models of supporting school success for students with learning difficulties/learning disabilities;
For 3b – I have supplied a variety of articles that you will need to read and refer to in your answer of 3b.
Cite all sources and include urls where appropriate – aim for at least 15 sources
- Official UK Government or UK Education Department websites only. What you are trying gather is information from regulatory bodies around this area. In short, what information /programs /provisions do they provide to schools to help them support these students?
- Any search engine is acceptable
- Terminology usage. Learning difficulty or Learning disability? These terms can be used poorly, inconsistently or categorically in the literature. Be accurate with the use of terminology for UK;
- Peer reviewed journal articles sourced from 2004-date only
- 15 or more cited sources per group investigation (i.e. websites and journal articles