Speech Analysis: Matt Cutts
- What structure would you say this speech follows? In your opinion, what words or sections in the speech indicate the structure?
- What are the main points addressed during the speech?
- How does he engage the audience to make sure he has their attention?
- How does Matt Cutts’ tone and body language impact your listening/perception/reception of the words being spoken?
- Do you think this speech was practiced? What words and tones made you decide on your answer?
- What gestures were used during the speech? Were they effective or did they detract from the speaker?