Procedural Message to employees reminding them of key components of a company policy (use of email and text messaging)
Please follow all bulleted instructions below:
- Write a procedural email (3 pages) to employees reminding them of key components of a company policy on acceptable use of email and text messaging. The policy should address security issues, privacy issues, and company monitoring of messages. Consider policies on appropriate message content, the consequences for using company equipment to send harassing messages, and a policy on the use of company system for sending personal email messages
- The message should take the “form” of an email; however, you will submit your assignment to the online course shell.
- For the procedural message, you must:
- Follow proper format.
- Use a descriptive title or heading.
- Use bullets as needed to emphasize key points.
- Include appropriate greeting and salutation.
- Have the following content:
- Introduce the main idea of the message in a concise, informative manner.
- Itemize and explain three (3) to five (5) key points with details.
- Provide information about where and to whom questions should be directed.
- Clarity, writing mechanics, and formatting requirements.
- Begin statements with action verbs.