Presentation to Board of Ethics
HCS 335 Week 5 Learning Team Biomedical Presentation
Your team has been assigned to give a presentation to your organization’s board of ethics. The team will discuss a current biomedical issue that faces your organization and its social responsibility toward the issue.
Resource: Biomedical Presentation Grading Criteria on your student website
Prepare a 10- to 12-slide Microsoft® PowerPoint® presentation or 3-4 pages paper that discusses the biomedical issue. Include the following:
- Describe a biomedical issue, such as stem cell research, cloning, privacy issues in research, harvesting embryos, quality-of-life issues, and so forth.
- What is the historical and current impact of the biomedical issue?
- Forecast the potential future of the issue and how might it change.
- What issues involve problems with consent?
- Explain the organization’s ethical and social responsibility toward the community and its stakeholders.
Include at least three sources in your presentation.
Format your presentation consistent with APA guidelines