Negotiating the purchase of the business
Please answer each bullet with ONLY 4 sentences.
- Use the Internet to find a business for sale in your Atlanta, GA. Uncover as much as you can about the business in question. Discuss the best possible method for determining the value of the business you selected. Explain your rationale.
- Create a strategy for negotiating the purchase of the business you selected from question #1.
- Develop an idea for a new business and conduct a feasibility analysis. Please be as creative as you like in the development of your idea (but as careful as you can be in your analysis of that idea).
- Analyze the steps involved in crafting a wining business plan and make at least one recommendation for improving the process. Explain your rationale for making the recommendation you did.
- Several companies use their brand as a competitive advantage. Given your knowledge about the global economy, identify three brands you believe have the strongest likelihood of remaining a source of advantage in the 21st Century and explain why.
- Explain the affects you believe the Internet’s capabilities will have on the brands you identified in the previous discussion and what the owner of the brand should do in light of them.
- Use the Internet to research a company of your choice with a focus on the company’s internal environment. Analyze the internal environment of the company you researched to determine that company’s strengths and weaknesses.
- Based on the strengths and weaknesses you discovered, determine what steps the company could take to positively impact the company’s competitiveness. Explain your rationale.