Mod 3 Critical Thinking Questions
Mod 3 Critical Thinking
Choose one of these questions to discuss:
- Have you ever experienced a moment of epiphany as if your eyes were suddenly opened to something you were previously blind to? Describe the moment and your reaction to it.
- What are your goals for the future? What is your plan to accomplish these goals?
- What is your approach to life? Explain your life philosophy. How have your life goals been shaped by your prior life experiences?
- What is the biggest risk you’ve ever taken in life? Explain the outcome of this risk-taking, and describe how it impacted your life.
Instructions Constructing Written Responses to Posed Questions (100 points)
Using the information you’ve learned in the Module 3 readings and lecture material, construct a written response to one of the questions posed at a the end of this post.
- *Format your response follows the steps and advice presented in this module.
- *Include a title page with your name, date, and assignment title; an introductory paragraph ending with a thesis statement; a body with at least three paragraphs; and a conclusion.
- *Compose a thesis that answers one of the numbered questions listed below.
- *Develop body paragraphs properly, making sure each begins with an easily identifiable topic sentence that reflects an idea from the thesis.
- *Refer to the examples provided in the module content as you compose.
- *Write from your own experience rather than using outside source information. A reference page is not required for this assignment.
- *Feel free to use first person unlike in most academic writing, because this is a personal narrative