Long-Term Investment Decisions
Assume that the low-calorie microwavable food company from Assignments 1 and 2 wants to expend and has to make some long-term capital budgeting decisions. Use the Internet end Strayer databases to research government policies and regulation. Write a six to eight (6-8) page paper in which you
- Outline a plan that managers in the low-calorie microwaveable food company could follow when selecting pricing strategies for making their products as inelastic as possible. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Examine the major effects that government policies have on production and employment Predict the potential effect that government policies could have on your company.
- Determine whether or not government regulation to ensure fairness in the low-calorie microwavable food industry is needed. Cite the major reasons Wpm/mime-It involvement in a market economy. Provide two (2) examples of government involvement in a similar market economy to support your response.
- Examine the major complexities that would arise under expansion via capital project. Propose key actions Nat the company could take in order to prevent or address these complexities.
- Suggest the substantive manner in which the company could create °convergence between the interest of stockholders and managers. Indicate the most likely impact to profitability of such a convergence. Provide two (2) examples of instances that support your response.
- Use at least five (5) quality academic resources in this assignment. Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
Additional Files:Assignment 3: Long-Term Investment Decisions