Juvenile Justice Correctional Facilities
AJS/595 Criminal Justice Program Proposal
You will be working on the Criminal Justice Program Proposal throughout this course. This is a cumulative assignment, which means that you will complete a portion of the final proposal each week. During Week Six, you will revise and consolidate your individual assignments to submit a final 5,250- to 7,000-word cumulative proposal.
Select one of the following problem case studies from the University of Phoenix Material: Program Case Studies:
- Juvenile Justice Correctional Facilities
- Mortgage Investment Fraud
- Rural Law Enforcement Combating Crime
- Combating Criminal Narcotics Activity Along the Southern Border
- Information Sharing
Identify a problem in the case study that requires intervention.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word proposal about a problem identified in the case study that requires intervention
Include the following in the proposal:
- Identify the type of program that would resolve the problem.
- Describe the processes used to identify the problem in the case study.
- Describe data collection methodologies that can be used to identify the problem.
- Identify the data that must be collected to identify the problem.
- Identify ways to involve key personnel in collecting and analyzing data.