Is Corporal Punishment Necessary to Discipline Children
Topic: Is corporal punishment needed to discipline children?
The major areas include:
- A well-written introduction and conclusion with a succinct thesis statement.
- Summarize your sources and analyze the findings from your research.
- Discuss the key issues and controversies surrounding your selected topic.
- Identify a variety of perspectives on the selected topic, so that the discussion is balanced and not one-sided.
- Distinguish how cognitive and behavioral implications might play a role in your selected topic. What learning principles could factor in with the topic? What theories of motivation and personality could influence your insights into the topic?
- Analyze any additional research that could be done in the future and provide solutions that could be implemented in the present regarding your selected topic.
The Final Paper Must be eight to ten double-spaced pages in length (not including title and references pages), and formatted according to APA style.