Individual Implementing Change Report
Individual: Implementing Change Report
Resources: The same department such as accounting, sales, operations, and so forth in the Kudler Fine Foods Virtual Organization you selected in Week Three to complete this assignment
Prepare a 1,400- to 2,100-word report to your supervisor that provides an update of the implementation of the change process you proposed in Week Three.
Address the following in your report:
- · Explain how you will monitor the change process. Identify the measurement and observation tools and techniques you will use. Refer to specific examples of the success of this process in other organizations.
- · Identify any opportunities for adjustments you anticipate while managing the change process. In a paragraph for each, explain the need for making these adjustments, the possible changes you will make, and the benefits they will provide.
- · Identify parts of the change process that might be prone to change resisters. Describe the techniques that you will use to overcome these resisters to change.
- · Explain ways to use the organization’s culture to enhance this change. Include the benefits of using the organization’s culture to enhance and sustain the change.
- · Explain ways this change might affect the organization’s culture. Emphasize the effects and benefits this change could have on the organization’s culture.
- · Explain how you can evaluate this change process to enhance future change initiatives in this organization. Describe the needs or opportunities for future change that this process might open to the organization.
Format your report consistent with APA guidelines.
HRM 310 Week 5 Implementing Change Report