Identify the distribution of national health spending by type of financing source
After reading the background materials as well as additional information you find from the literature and online sources, respond to the following:
- Identify the distribution of national health spending by type of financing source.
- Identify the distribution of health insurance coverage among the U.S. population.
- Discuss the impact of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act on insurance coverage.
- Discuss the origin of employment-based health insurance.
- Explain the difference between fully insured and self-insured health plans.
- Cite all sources and provide a reference list at the end of the paper.
- The paper should be 2 pages typed and double-spaced
- Prepare your work using the appropriate APA format.
- Use information from the modular Home and Background pages as well as other credible and peer-reviewed sources retrieved from a library or an Internet search.
Length: Write a 2-page paper, typed and double spaced, with 12 pt. Times New Roman font and 1-inch page margins. Use headers throughout the paper. This will aid you in not overlooking vital elements of the assignment and make the document easier for the reader to follow.