Higher Education, Global Health and the Middle East: An Opportunity for Global Leadership
A critique of “Higher Education, Global Health and the Middle East: An Opportunity for Global Leadership,” by Muhammad H. Zaman
- Have a good descriptive title, or use the title of the article you are responding to, but mention the author. E.g. Name of Title, by name of author
- You are responding to the ideas/issues presented, not the format of the article in which it was presented.
- First write a short summary in the beginning (about one paragraph long), then take the issue at hand and discuss it.
- Relate/Refer what you are reading to your readings, other sources…etc. to show that you have a good grasp of the topic and to show that you have done your readings and can support what you are saying with credible sources. Do not take each point in the article and dwell on it.
- Copy and paste the article with the full reference at the end of your paper. Remember to use the ‘save’ or ‘print’ option provided by the site, which takes out all the unnecessary pictures, ads…etc.
- Cite any information you bring into your text to support your ideas. Use APA documentation style in your in-text citation, and remember to include the full citation in the reference section at the end of the paper.
- Edit your work before submission
- Avoid repetitiveness. Be direct, clear and succinct in presenting your ideas.