Explore at least 5 job ads appropriate to your immediate career plans
Explore at least 5 job ads appropriate to your immediate career plans.
- Research major sources such as company websites as well as the WSJ, Globe, NY Times, and Washington Post Web sites.
- What are the major requirements listed in each ad?
- What knowledge and skills are the ads requesting?
- What other attributes, elements, and metrics are listed for the job?
- Are you ready for the job?
- Write a 75 to 150-word response of your reaction to the job research.
- List the type of jobs did you review?
- List the top 5 requirements common to the ads.
- List at least 10 important things you learned from the ads.
- Describe why each is important to your careers
- Describe your thoughts on this research exercise.