Epidemiology Of Infertility: What is the prevalence of infertility in the U.S.
Please read the materials provided in the background materials section of this module, and, after doing please write a 1 page paper that addresses the following questions:
- 1. What is the prevalence of infertility in the U.S.? (Your response should address both male and female factor infertility.)
- 2. What are the demographic characteristics (i.e., age, educational attainment, poverty status, race/ethnicity, etc.) of women with impaired fecundity?
- 3. What are the demographic characteristics of women receiving infertility treatment?
- 4. To what extent is there a gap between those in need of infertility treatment and those who actually receive it? If a gap indeed exists, to what factors does the scholarly literature attribute this discrepancy?
- 5. What are three common causes of infertility among women? Please explain each.
- 6. What are three common causes of infertility among men? Please explain each.
APA 2 References