Critical Issues in Policing Paper
Resource: Reference and Citation Examples
Complete the following CJi Interactive activities:
- Ch. 6: The Police and Constitution > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 1: The Loss of Some Personal Liberty as a Result of the Patriot Act may Actually Protect Liberty
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Learning Modules > Types of Force
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Learning Modules > Police Liability
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Myths & Issues Videos > Myth v. Reality: Police Often have to Confront Dangerous Situations with Deadly Force
- Ch. 7: The Police: Issues and Challenges > Myths & Issues Videos > Issue 1: Profiling
Prepare a 1,050- to 1,400-word paper explaining critical issues in policing. Address the following key aspects of policing activities and operations:
- Dangers of policing
- Less-than-lethal weapons
- Technology used in policing
- Issues of homeland security and law enforcement relationships
- One additional critical issue in policing that is of interest to you
- Explain the issue.
- Explain how the issue is relevant to this paper.
Include information learned from the CJi Interactive activities in your paper.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
CJA 214 Week 5 Individual Assignment Critical Issues in Policing Paper