Career Development Plan Part I – Job Analysis and Selection
Career Development Plan Part I – Job Analysis and Selection (Draft version)
InterClean has just merged with EnviroTech and, as a result, has taken on a new strategic direction. The company will no longer sell only cleaning products, but will also provide full-service cleaning solutions for organizations in the health care industry. As a midlevel sales manager, select new members for your sales team and create a development plan to help your team succeed with the company’s new strategy.
- InterClean–EnviroTech Merger Scenario, Week Two Student Road Map, and Employee Profiles
- Review the InterClean–EnviroTech Merger Scenario on your student Web site
- Read the Week Two–Student Road Map on your student Web site for specific information you must include in the assignment and read the Employee Profiles on your student Web site for information on your potential employees.
Write a 1,050- to 1,400- word report that includes the following information:
- Explain your job analysis information.
- Describe your workforce planning system.
- Identify your selection method, including its advantages and disadvantages.
- Identify the five to seven employees you chose to represent your team and explain why they were chosen. Include their knowledge, skills, abilities, and what role you think they will play with your new team.
Note. APA format is not required for this assignment; however, you must include a title page and references
HRM 531 Week 2 Individual Assignment Career Development Plan Part I Job Analysis and Selection