Briefly describe a small business you could envision yourself owning…
Please answer each bullet with ONLY 4 sentences. Only respond using the number not the discussion. List at least one reference for answers
- Briefly describe a small business you could envision yourself owning and discuss the most appropriate source of debt capital for that business. Explain your rationale.
- Research the various loan programs available from the Small Business Administration, located at http://www.sba.gov/. Discuss how you could best use an SBA loan to get your business running or expanding. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- Using the same small business you described in the question #1, determine the best possible location for your business within driving distance of where you now live. Explain your rationale.
- Discuss the layout and design configuration of a building you would like to use to house your business, including how you would comply with the Americans with Disabilities Act.
- Determine why, given the advantages of international diversification, some firms choose not to expand internationally. Provide specific examples to support your response.
- As firms attempt to internationalize, they may be tempted to locate their facilities where business regulation laws are lax. Discuss the advantages and potential risks of such an approach, using specific examples to support your response.
- From an ethical perspective, determine how much information a firm is obliged to tell a potential strategic alliance partner about what it expects to learn from the cooperative arrangement. Explain your rationale.
- Use the Internet to research two U.S.-based companies you believe would mutually benefit from working together in some way. Determine which type of cooperative strategy would most benefit the two companies you researched. Provide specific examples to support your response.