Assignment: ETHICS AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY
Assignment: ETHICS AND CORPORATE SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY.
This is a business ethics case study. One case entitiled “JUSTIFIED?” is attached along with its teaching notes to assist you.
Discuss the case relying on the classical business aapproaches such as:
- Deontology (norms). Ethics of rights, of justice.
- Axiology (values). Ethics of values, care.
- Teleology (results): Utilitarianism etc.
Dis whether this case could be analyzed using any of the following Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) approaches:
- Normative CSR: Critical theory, Corporate Governance, Controls
- Value based CSR: Stakeholder theory, Corporate Citizenship, Corporate Social Performance
- Results CSR: Shareholder Value Theory.
Please rely heavily on the attached reading materials and the videos plus knowledge from the previous reading materials. They will help us tremendously.
Pages: 8, double spaced