Applying Standardized Terminologies in Practice (Full Points earned)
This assignment is designed to help students
- apply standardized terminologies as they relate to a patient with congestive heart failure; and
- identify the elements of NANDA, NIC and NOC and describe the data, information, knowledge and wisdom used during the process
Through this assignment, the student will demonstrate the following ability.
(CO 4) Assess the value of standardized terminologies in supporting nursing in all four practice settings. (POs 5, 11)
For a selected patient scenario, identify related NANDA, NIC, and NOC elements. Describe in detail the data, information, knowledge, and wisdom that guided you. The scenario is one that you choose and is in a context familiar to you so that you can provide the detail requested and apply your learning from this point forward.
Preparing the paper
- Required texts may be used as references, but a minimum of three sources must be from outside of course readings.
- All aspects of the paper must be in APA format as expressed in the 6th edition.
- The paper (excluding the title page and reference page) is 3–5 pages in length.
- Ideas and information from professional sources must be cited correctly.
- Grammar, spelling, punctuation, and citations are consistent with formal academic writing.